Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh, The Things They Think Of.

I always rave about the funny things that my students say, but never actually provide any examples. Here's a story about one of my dear little girls, just to prove that I'm not making all these things up. Let me paint this picture for you...

The students were in music. They were seated in a circle at the front of the room with the music teacher. Ms.Souza and I were using the computers at the back of the room and Ms. Cruz was at her desk. The students were talking-- no big shock there. The music teacher had asked/ told the students to sit at least five times without them listening. She begins to raise her voice.

Enter Bia.

After the music teacher telling the students to sit down again, the students get quiet and at that moment Bia SHOUTS "Everybody sit now! Dun. Dun, dun, dun."

I know that it is funnier if you were there, but please try to picture this (she also had dance motions, so imagine that too) and imagine being the teacher and trying so hard not to laugh. Seriously, it was impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment