Monday, April 23, 2012

The Lasts.

Well, this week begins it. The first of the last. Our last full Sunday. Our last Monday. I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if I can say good-bye to this country and to these people.

I'm living in a state of pertpetual saddness and constantly living on the verge of tears. Couple that with the fact that it's supposed to rain every week and you're in a for a real treat. (I like to think that Rio is crying because we are leaving-- hence the forecast.) There's some excitement mixed in there, don't get me wrong. I am so estatic to see everyone again. But right now, I can only think about how sad I am to be leaving here.

It's funny. I was so sad to be leaving Ohio and going away from all my friends to spend time here. And here I am, three short months later, not ready to leave here. Like I said in one of my first posts, how lucky am I to know a place that it so hard to say good-bye to?

I don't know how I will make it through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment