Thursday, September 22, 2016

30 by 30.


I'm a pretty bad goal setter. Actually, that's not true. It's not the goal setting that's the problem, it's the follow through. 

But I've finally set a goal that I think I can achieve. I've finally set a goal that I can crush.

Visiting 30 countries by the time I turn 30.

Also known as "30 by 30".

Which is, quite possibly, the best goal I have ever set for myself. Ever.

USA. Canada. Mexico. Honduras. Costa Rica. Brazil. El Salvador. Nicaragua. Argentina. Taiwan. Guatemala. Belize

As of today, I have visited twelve different countries, so I clearly have some work to do in these upcoming years. 

The twelve countries that I've visited, for varying lengths of time, have all been awesome in their own way. Vastly different, yet startlingly the same. Some of them have only fed my addiction for travel, some of them fund my addiction for travel. 

30 by 30-- let's goooooo.

1 comment:

  1. OK lady, you need some help, and I'll be there for you! :P Have any breaks in April or December?!?!

    ReplyDelete