Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Seventeen Days and Counting.

Seventeen days. I leave in seventeen days. I still don't have my visa. To say that I am freaking out a little bit would be a huge understatement.

I sent in for my visa over Christmas break and it was supposed to take ten days to process. I should have had it in plenty of time. Dad called me today and said that my visa was sent back saying that I paid too much money and had to send it back with the correct amount. Dad said that he's going to try to get it sent out tomorrow, if it gets sent out on Friday, it would arrive on the 27th. Absolutely not okay with me. I would have liked to have it ahead of time and not have to worry about it.

I guess there's not much that I can do, but I'm really freaking out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment